|Date Posted||January 12, 2019|
United States - H1B Visa Jobs
This position includes the development of ADAS functionalities for camera systems. The ideal candidate would be highly self-motivated and have the willingness to dive right in. You will work directly with an entire international development team including function SW developers, fellow application / calibration engineers and project managers to develop project specific solutions for driver assistance and/or automated driving technologies.
Below is a highlight of the things you would being working on:
- Graphical implementations based on OpenGL ES for surround view systems (3D views, 2D view, overlays, viewport, camera flights ...)
- State-Machine implementation according to HMI concept
- Prepare architectural designs and lead design decisions
- Derive requirements from customer specification or based on user experience expectation
- Drive decision making of selecting the right approach/prototype for implementation in productive embedded system
- Adapt functions according to specific customer needs
- Working in small independent teams embedded in international Bosch framework => agile scrum teams
- Short development cycles between design - release - test in the prototype vehicle
- Bachelor of Science Degree in an Engineering discipline.
- 1+ years in Software Programming
- Strong Software programming skills (C++)
- Experience w/ OpenGL ES and embedded GPUs
- Familiarity with development environments such as ROS, ADTF, Matlab/Simulink.
By choice, we are committed to a diverse workforce - EOE/Protected Veteran/Disabled
BOSCH is a proud supporter of STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics)Initiatives
- FIRST Robotics (For Inspiration and Recognition of Science and Technology)
- AWIM (A World in Motion)
Open to assisting the right candidate with the following Visa(s) / Work Permit(s)
1) United States - H1B Visa Jobs