|Date Posted||February 3, 2019|
European Union - EU Blue Card Jobs
Germany - Residence Permit Visa Jobs
Delivery Hero is building the next generation global online food-delivery platform.
We’re a truly global team, working across 45 countries to ensure our customers are able to find, order and receive their favorite food in the fastest way possible. Since we started our journey in 2011, Delivery Hero has become the world’s largest food-delivery network, and we’re focused on a culture of growth, in both size and opportunities.
If you’re an enthusiastic, innovative problem solver, hungry for a new adventure, an exciting job and an international workplace is waiting for you in the heart of Berlin!
- Extend the B2B platform to empower our partners to perform business critical operations in real time.
- Your code will help restaurant owners to manage their food delivery operations on a daily basis.
- Implement new features and improve user experience of existing solutions.
- Be data-driven, analyze impact of features, make hypothesis and implement new solutions.
Your heroic skills:
- You have 5+ years overall professional web application development experience.
- Excellent knowledge of TypeScript.
- Proficient in Angular, knowledge of a modern Angular stack to handle side effects, styling, testing.
- Experience with different testing approaches.
- Experience with rendering large and complex datasets.
- Interest in data visualization.
- You will have opportunities to participate in any related backend development and grow your skills if you are interested.
- Interest in new web technologies.
- A well-structured way of working and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Fluent in English.
- Understanding principles of component-driven architecture.
- Experience with end-to-end testing is a plus.
We offer you:
- International working atmosphere and cross-cultural teams.
- Goal oriented environment.
- Flexible working hours.
- Great career opportunities.
- Safety of a large company: pension scheme and stability.
- Nice work environment and English as working language.
- For applicants from abroad: relocation package and German lessons.
Have we caught your attention? Then please send us your application including cover letter, CV, salary expectations and earliest starting date. We’re looking forward to your application!
Open to assisting the right candidate with the following Visa(s) / Work Permit(s)
1) European Union - EU Blue Card Jobs
2) Germany - Residence Permit Visa Jobs