|Date Posted||February 6, 2019|
Switzerland - Work Permit Jobs
When building the tallest buildings, the longest bridges and the biggest airplanes, people put their trust in the market-leading measurement and surveying solutions from Leica Geosystems. Our employees develop, produce and distribute what our customers count on, day after day: innovation, precision, reliability and efficiency.
More than 250 Engineers are working on the development of the next generation surveying solutions. Reliability and precision of our measurement instruments is our mission.
To complement a new software development team, we are looking for an enthusiastic and dedicated
C++ Software Engineer for Terrestrial Laser Scanners (f/m)
Your main tasks include:
- Design and implementation of software components and algorithms in the area of 3D reconstruction baseds on laser scanning and imaging data
- High performance and realtime realizations of terrestrial laser scanning workflows with focus on various embedded hardware platforms
- Software development to build modular and complex solutions using heterogeneous SW development paradigms (GPU, DSP)
- Ensure the product quality by using different types of automated tests including performance improvements and documentation
- Development of modern applications using modern C++ language and Qt
- Potential to act as main interface between external software development centre within Europe and world wide Partners
Open to assisting the right candidate with the following Visa(s) / Work Permit(s)
1) Switzerland - Work Permit Jobs