|Location||Los Gatos, CA|
|Date Posted||February 6, 2019|
United States - H1B Visa Jobs
Architect – User Interface
The UI Architect will be responsible for defining and building the user interface framework for the company’s web applications. The role is a hands-on role in designing and building high performance and scalable applications. The role includes analysis and selection of technology, prototyping, developing components, libraries and implementation standards and guidelines. The architect will also work with multiple development teams to train, mentor engineers and monitor adoption of selected technologies and standards.
We are looking for someone who is an out-of-the-box thinker and can materialize a vision that balances standardization and innovation across a suite of products that will have global application. It is important that candidates have a strong background in a variety of UI technologies and are experienced in building enterprise-class high-quality, and high-performing web applications.
- Thoroughly understand product domain and target users to develop a UI architecture and strategy that fit the company’s products.
- Analyze various UI technologies such as AngularJS, React, JQuery, etc. to design the ideal approach and architecture for the company’s products. Build prototypes, identify pros and cons to make recommendations.
- Understand broad market requirements across multiple geographies to design a standard technology stack for all products.
- Design approaches to support internationalization and localization in the products from day one.
- Mentor and train other engineers and team members to use best practices.
- Play a critical role in identifying test strategies to validate product functionality across browsers, devices and locales/languages.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Solid understanding of cutting edge user interface technologies and trends.
- Deep expert-level hands-on knowledge of:
- Experienced in server-side software development with Java, Spring, Hibernate, etc.
- Knowledge of SQL and non-SQL databases.
- Experience with designing and building responsive user interfaces that are highly scalable and user friendly.
- Experience with building enterprise-class applications.
- Passionate about building high-quality systems with software implementation best practices.
- Eagerness to learn and work outside your technology comfort zone.
- Ability to be self-motivated, independent, and detail-oriented.
- Exhibit exceptional relationship management skills.
- Demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of sound business practices and a proven track record of anticipating and exceeding customer expectations.
- MS or BS in Computer Science or related field
- 10 years of experience in working with UI technologies
- 5 years as an architect or lead engineer
- Excellent team player.
- Very fast learner; strong interest in learning new technology.
- Ability and desire to work in a high-pressure entrepreneurial environment.
- Ability and desire to deliver high-quality results on aggressive timelines.
- Strong inter-personal skills to establish and maintain effective working relationships with others.
- Strong skills in working with and guiding multiple teams and team members simultaneously.
- Excellent communication skills.
Open to assisting the right candidate with the following Visa(s) / Work Permit(s)
1) United States - H1B Visa Jobs