|Location||New York, NY|
|Date Posted||February 7, 2019|
United States - H1B Visa Jobs
iCapital Network is looking for an experienced software engineer to lead the continued adoption of NodeJS within the iCapital technology group. In this role you will:
• Recommend best practices for continuous integration, peer review, coding style, development conventions, etc., within the NodeJS ecosystem.
• Build out new, and maintain existing, critical NodeJS-based services.
• Contribute to front-end React+Redux engineering projects (new features, enhancements, etc.)
• Actively participate in daily team standups.
• Lead the peer-review process for all NodeJS projects
• Collaborate with other developers and product managers on feature design, system architecture, etc.
Skills & Experience
• 5+ years of deep NodeJS and Express experience with a solid understanding of the entire development stack
• 2+ years of development experience with React and Redux
• 2+ years of HTML / CSS development
• Demonstrated understanding of relational database concepts and modeling practices
• Ability to work in an Agile / Kanban methodology
• Ability to work independently or as part of a group effort, as required
• Solid problem solving ability
• Excellent communication skills
• Collaborative approach to software development
Open to assisting the right candidate with the following Visa(s) / Work Permit(s)
1) United States - H1B Visa Jobs