|at ( view profile)|
|Date Posted||February 8, 2019|
European Union - EU Blue Card Jobs
Germany - Residence Permit Visa Jobs
We are looking for an experienced Physics Programmer to become a member of the CRYENGINE team at our studio in Frankfurt, Germany.
You would help us to maintain and improve our physics code and to integrate third-party solutions.
Our goal is to provide a comprehensive engine solution with high performance and a modular design that is easily accessible and customizable by users.
*For a careful evaluation of your application, we kindly request you to send us your resume, a cover letter and additional work samples that might be relevant.*
- Maintain and extend the existing physics framework and tools.
- Evaluate and integrate alternative third-party solutions such as PhysX, Havok etc.
- Work closely with designers, artists and programmers to improve the physics system and support them in its application and tuning.
- Design and develop new features and integrate them with existing physics, animation and AI systems.
- Plan development in coordination with project management.
- Write clear, maintainable and robust code.
- Test, debug, optimize and document your implementations.
- 3+ years of programming experience in game physics development.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- Advanced programming skills in C++.
- Strong software engineering and debugging skills.
- Good 3D math skills.
- Expertise in rigid-body dynamics, collision response, and simulations as applied in game development.
- Ability to learn and master a large existing code base.
- Ability to research and learn about new techniques and adapt them to project requirements.
- Good communication skills and ability to work effectively on shared projects with animators, artists, designers, testers, and other developers.
- Willingness to relocate to Frankfurt am Main area, Germany.
- Game development experience, including having shipped a PC or console title.
- Familiarity with third-party physics engines such as PhysX, Havok etc.
- Experience with multi-threading.
- GPU programming experience.
- Xbox One and PS4 programming experience.
- Experience with profiling, low level optimizations and fixing stability issues.
Open to assisting the right candidate with the following Visa(s) / Work Permit(s)
1) European Union - EU Blue Card Jobs
2) Germany - Residence Permit Visa Jobs