|Date Posted||February 8, 2019|
European Union - EU Blue Card Jobs
Netherlands - GVVA Work Permit Jobs
Mendix is a visual, model-based IDE to create mobile & web apps. On top of this, our platform supports cloud deployment, feedback & collaboration and reusable components via our app store. As a result, Mendix is the fastest and easiest way to create and continuously improve mobile and web apps at scale.
Our R&D team works with the latest technologies to create our innovative platform — React, Node.js, TypeScript, Cloudfoundry/Pivotal/AWS, C#, Scala, Internet of Things, Machine Learning, etc. And because more than 40,000 developers from 4,000 organizations around the world rely on Mendix, each commit has the potential to impact not just them but millions of end users.
We're investing to accelerate our momentum and we're looking to grow our global team. If you constantly strive for excellence, are passionate about innovation, and want to work with a collaborative, energetic team - then Mendix is for you.
You'll help our customers drive digital innovation by:
Joining the MX Assist team, which is responsible for the core functionality of AI driven assist features of our platform. MX Assist team is challenged with developing and managing our data and machine learning pipelines as well as developing machine learning features and integrating them into our platform. We help both internal and external customers to leverage the full power of Mendix. Our assist features support the users by continuously helping them on their journey from a beginner to a professional. MX Assist team is responsible for running and maintaining all the core services related to this area.
You will help us with the development of our products through every step of our development process. This includes requirements gathering, development, testing, maintaining, operating in production and making improvements to our procedures and processes.
Who are You:
You are a software engineer/data scientist with experience in Deep Learning.
You’re the innovator we need if you have:
- MS degree in Computer Science or similar education. Or demonstrable working experience in software / data engineering
- 2+ years industry experience in machine learning field
- Proven software engineering skills in one or more programming languages, like Python, Scala, Java or C#
- Experience with SQL to manipulate data and draw insights from large data sets
- Experience with cloud development and technologies, such as AWS or Azure
- Experience with Linux-based operating systems
- Team player with strong communication skills and good command of English language
- A drive to learn and master new technologies and techniques
- Experience with Keras, TensorFlow/MXnet
- Experience with Spark, Hadoop, Pig or other MapReduce-based architectures
Experience a culture like no other at Mendix:
- We’re flexible in adopting new technologies and methodologies if that makes the product better or our lives easier. Each scrum team is free to choose its own tech stack, so you can always try that latest new idea, framework or design pattern. Our teams are small so that you can have a real influence. We care about open standards, and we’re also big fans of Test-Driven Development. We’re constantly improving our Continuous Integration process, which monitors the quality of our product and makes the lives of our developers and testers easier.
- Every month, we have crafting days when developers are invited to work on whatever they want. For example, people work on a bug that somehow never got prioritized, try out a cool new technology that may be useful to us (now or in the future), build an automated goal counting mechanism for the football table, or a Lego Mindstorms setup to control the elevator.
- We like people who take ownership, and try to give everyone as much freedom as possible. This means there’s as little process as we can get away with, because we don't want to get in your way. We also strive to stay as flat as possible. Do you have an issue? Walk right into our CTO's office and bring it up. Even though our client base consists of large enterprises, we do not allow a bureaucratic culture to enter our R&D department. We value the start-up culture that has brought us so much success. We are a tech company, not a project-oriented organization.
Open to assisting the right candidate with the following Visa(s) / Work Permit(s)
1) European Union - EU Blue Card Jobs
2) Netherlands - GVVA Work Permit Jobs