|Location||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Date Posted||February 8, 2019|
Malaysia - Employment Pass Jobs
As a web developer in Mindvalley you should have solid technology skills across a broad range of tools, an unmatched passion for technology, an obsession for quality and experience contributing to open source projects. In this role should have a software development experience of 4-5 years with Ruby and affinity with Elixir as well.
As a web developer in Mindvalley you can expect to grow with an international team and work with state of the art tools and techniques. You will have the opportunity to work with different technologies and bring your ideas to the table to constantly improve the way we do things.
Here in Mindvalley we focus a lot on quality and we make sure our features are well tested and match our quality standards before they are pushed out to production. Since Mindvalley is a company invested in people personal development, you can expect that this learning mindset is also applied to the way we work. So expect to have a lot of code reviews and feedback on your work, which will help you to become better every day.
You will thrive in Mindvalley if have solid technology skills across a broad range of tools, an unmatched passion for technology, an obsession for quality and experience contributing to open source projects.
- Develop interactive, stable, high-quality web applications through the use of HTML/HTML5, CSS3, jQuery and Ruby on Rails for all web mediums;
- Work closely in functional scrum units to execute the vision of the business leaders in terms of functionality and user experience;
- Provide solutions, develop and maintains websites, and other related internal and external activities;
- Helps develop IT requirements for web applications including overall tech strategy for the company;
- Responds rapidly to continuous changes and real-time updates required to websites;
- Conduct internal training & knowledge sharing regularly;
- Experiment with different solutions and share your learnings with the team.
- 4-5 years of experience with your favourite language(s) - including Ruby and Elixir;
- Understand current web development standards & software development paradigms;
- Proven track record of successfully delivering high-quality web software at scale;
- Good understanding of program/project management techniques and styles;
- Proficient analytical skills;
- Excellent root-cause analysis problem-solving skills;
- Works well under pressure developing key features for high volume business critical financial systems.
- Strong interpersonal, communications and presentation skills;
- Multi-task oriented and very well organised.
- Experience managing team of 3-5 members.
Open to assisting the right candidate with the following Visa(s) / Work Permit(s)
1) Malaysia - Employment Pass Jobs