|Date Posted||February 9, 2019|
European Union - EU Blue Card Jobs
Germany - Residence Permit Visa Jobs
CheMondis is a startup building an online marketplace for the chemical industry. You will have the opportunity to work with a young and diverse team of chemists, software developers and industry experts building a company in its early stage.
Started in 2017, the company is backed by a significant investment from LANXESS, a leading German chemical company.
- Lead and design the engineering organization and represent engineering company-wide.
- Grow and manage high-performing engineering teams and ensure sustainable technical success for all teams.
- Lead the overall technology strategy of the company.
- Manage the day-to-day activities of the engineering team within an agile environment.
- Report on status of development, quality, operations, and system performance to management.
Who are you?
- Bachelor or higher education in relevant fields.
- 10+ years of software engineering experience (development & operations).
- Proven record of leading and developing engineering teams of 10+ people.
- Deep understanding of distributed systems, computing performance, scalability tactics, and security concerns in cloud environments.
- Outstanding analytical skills and a creative, performance-driven mindset.
Why work with us?
- You will have an opportunity to be at the frontline of an innovation in the chemical industry.
- You will work on modern tech stacks, and within a cross-functional group of developers, data scientists, and product people.
- A friendly working environment located in the heart of Cologne and an ambitious team of individuals with unique backgrounds and expertise.
- We have an open-door work culture where ideas and initiatives are encouraged and appreciated.
- We offer a unique combination of a startup flexibility with the stability of a corporate investor.
- We offer a competitive salary.
Open to assisting the right candidate with the following Visa(s) / Work Permit(s)
1) European Union - EU Blue Card Jobs
2) Germany - Residence Permit Visa Jobs