|Date Posted||February 11, 2019|
European Union - EU Blue Card Jobs
Germany - Residence Permit Visa Jobs
ABOUT THE TEAM
Department: Enterprise Applications and Architecture
Reports to: SAP HCM Lead
Team Size: <10
Recruiter Name: Maxim Makhankov
As an SAP HCM Developer, you will directly influence our People & Organisation processes by designing new SAP solution providing support.
WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
- Conceptualise, realise and implement SAP solutions in the field of HCM
- Drive SAPUI5, OData, ABAP, WAS, SOAP, Web Dynpro and Floor Plan Management implementation, as well as HCM topics such as ESS/MSS and the development of the ESS/MSS and the Shared Service Framework in CRM
- Coordinate and implement cross-departmental projects for various teams when it comes to SAP HCM
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Extensive professional expertise in SAP Human Capital Management (HCM) and ideally in Customer Relationship Management (CRM) – Shared Service Framework
- Experience in execution full cycle end-to-end SAP implementation projects
- Development experience in SAP HCM, e.g. SAPUI5, OData, ABAP - Classical and OO, Exits, Basis, Enhancements, WAS, SOAP, WebDynpro and Floorplan.
- Fluency in both English and German
PERKS AT WORK
- Culture of trust, empowerment and constructive feedback, open source commitment, meetups, game nights, 70+ internal technical and fun guilds, knowledge sharing through tech talks, internal tech academy and blogs, product demos, parties & events
- Competitive salary, employee share shop, 40% Zalando shopping discount, discounts from external partners, centrally located offices, public transport discounts, municipality services, great IT equipment, flexible working times, additional holidays and volunteering time off, free beverages and fruits, diverse sports and health offerings
- Extensive onboarding, mentoring and personal development opportunities and an international team of experts
- Relocation assistance for internationals, PME family service, and parent & child rooms* (*available only in select locations)
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
Zalando is Europe’s leading online platform for fashion, connecting customers, brands and partners across 17 markets. We drive digital solutions for fashion, logistics, advertising and research, bringing head-to-toe fashion to more than 23 million active customers through diverse skill-sets, interests and languages our teams choose to use.
The SAP Competence Center under Zalando’s Enterprise Applications and Architecture department works with state-of-the-art technologies to deliver innovative solutions to all parts of our platform. As a part of the SAP team, you will work with the newest SAP modules & products. We have a close partnership with SAP innovation centers and cooperate with renowned implementation partners. Our ERP System and BW System run on HANA and we deliver frequent roll-outs of SAP business processes. You will benefit from a unique corporate culture where results are what matter.
Please note that all applications must be completed using the online form - we do not accept applications via e-mail.
Open to assisting the right candidate with the following Visa(s) / Work Permit(s)
1) European Union - EU Blue Card Jobs
2) Germany - Residence Permit Visa Jobs