|Date Posted||February 28, 2019|
European Union - EU Blue Card Jobs
Netherlands - GVVA Work Permit Jobs
For the DataGen Finance squad we are looking for a Senior Data Engineer
… to build with us the Strategic Data Exchange between Lending core systems and surrounding systems. The DataGen squad is part of WB Tribe Lending. The primary focus of the squad is on the processes concerning data delivery to Finance, to the Wholesale Bank Data Lake and data delivery on Regulations.
Data is becoming more important every day. Your contribution to the Strategic Data Integration work will be critical to realise our ambitioned Lending data platform, with high quality and timely data availability moving from batch to real-time. This way enabling excellent consumption possibilities to meet our ever increasing client- and regulatory demands on data.
We need your help in designing and building this new exchange and building bridges towards other squads in order to realise end-to-end delivery across Lending- and other Tribes. We are a group of individuals who value Agile, self-organization and craftsmanship. We are driven professionals who enjoy shaping the future of this place.
Needed skills & experience
We are looking for someone with an easy-to-work-with, mature and no-nonsense mentality. Someone who is an open and honest communicator, who values working as part of a team, who is willing and able to coach or train other developers and who is aware of developments and trends in the industry and corporate ecosystem.
On the more technical side you must have 9+ years of relevant experience in data engineering and especially must have experience in the following fields:
- Agile / Scrum.
- Track record in building larger corporate systems.
- Oracle Data Integrator 12c.
- Oracle RDBMS 11g or higher.
- Oracle Sql 11g or higher.
- Data modelling.
- Linux (bash) scripting capabilities.
- Java backend development.
Next to these must haves, we would like you to have knowledge of the following:
- Kafka. Preferably the Confluent framework.
- Kafka Sql (KSQL) and the Kafka Streaming API.
- CI / CD tooling: Maven, Jenkins, Sonar, Git, Artifactory, Ansible.
- Database Change Data Capture.
- Visualisation with Grafana, Elastic, Kibana.
- Experience in a complex, corporate environment.
- Experience in Lending, Financial systems.
- Issue trackers like JIRA, ServiceNow.
- Collaboration tooling like Confluence.
What we offer to you
- Work on something that has great significance to the bank.
- Being part of the squad shaping the future way of development.
- An enthusiastic team in an informal, dynamic environment.
Open to assisting the right candidate with the following Visa(s) / Work Permit(s)
1) European Union - EU Blue Card Jobs
2) Netherlands - GVVA Work Permit Jobs