|Date Posted||April 11, 2019|
European Union - EU Blue Card Jobs
Netherlands - GVVA Work Permit Jobs
ING is looking for an excellent IT Ops engineer for trade and communication surveillance dept.
You will be maintaining the IT application used for trade & comms surveillance. You will be involved in enhancing , supporting and automating the application and its components. In addition, you are expected to contribute to continuous delivery and continuous integration practices. In addition , will be having the opportunity to be engaged in setting up infra and deploying the application instance in other regions as well
We operate according to a Biz-Dev Ops development process and strongly believe in the Agile approach to delivering IT solutions. The focus is on high-quality mission-critical target oriented development with regular milestones.
Feature delivery is driven by the priorities determined by the Business and Product Owners, working on a day-to-day basis with the IT organization to ensure the delivery optimal added value.
The main challenges addressed at all times by our Dev Ops are:
- meeting the appropriate availability, integrity and confidentiality our stakeholders expect
- consider the outcome of prioritization processes and related dependencies
- coordinating vendor with ING business feature expectation
- perform meaningful testing for several relevant goals
- aim at improving time-to-market and added business value
- automate the redundant support tasks
- Master of Science in Computer Science or an equivalent field.
- Self-motivated (take it on and make it happen).
- Multiple years of experience with executing the processes within an Agile working environment, including risk control and configuration management for high scalability mission-critical applications.
- Good knowledge in setting up CICD pipeline
- Experience with the responsibility and execution for the incident, problem and change management for high available systems.
- Sufficient organizational and administrational skills to be able to address and prioritize IT risk controls
- Experience with automation of the development pipeline. A pre is the deployment experience in the cloud and the orchestration on a containerized environment.
- Good knowledge of RHEL and Windows 2012 server.
- Knowledge of connectivity (e.g. ssl), DNS, firewalls.
- Proactive, perseverant and value a multi-cultural work environment
- Ability to work independently and together with your own squad, being also capable to efficiently align with other internal parties or external customers
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
Open to assisting the right candidate with the following Visa(s) / Work Permit(s)
1) European Union - EU Blue Card Jobs
2) Netherlands - GVVA Work Permit Jobs