|Date Posted||April 11, 2019|
European Union - EU Blue Card Jobs
Netherlands - GVVA Work Permit Jobs
MessageBird is a Cloud Communications Platform as a Service (CPaaS) company for SMS, Voice and Chat communications that connects businesses to 7 billion phones worldwide. We’re one of the fastest growing software companies in the world and we’re looking to expand our impressive Engineering Team with an experienced Security Software Engineer to build a global team.
In return, you’ll gain access to one of the most fun, open, and ambitious groups of people working in Amsterdam. We push each other to be our ultimate best and are the kind of company that will make you feel happy getting out of bed every morning.
- Design, implement and operate security-related features for our applications and infrastructure
- Identify, plan and implement solutions that contribute to the overall level of security to reduce risk to our systems
- Work with the platform team and help to build a trustworthy, agile platform and network.
- Work with other tech teams defining company-wide security policies
- Help the wider Tech team assess risks of the solutions they are delivering and foster a security mindset
- Work alongside our Security Officer and help them come up with technical solutions.
Skills and Qualifications
- 5 years of relevant development experience
- Proven experience working with secure software development processes, including network protocols and secure network design
- Coding knowledge is essential
- Strong technical understanding of web application and network security; plus experience with security attacks and mitigation methods
- Knowledge of Kubernetes
- Experience with operating systems (e.g. Windows, Linux, OS X, Android)
- Security assessments and penetration testing
- Development of security tools, automation or frameworks
- You love to code
- Top-notch work equipment (MacBook, Large screen, Bose QuietComfort headphones, you name it!).
- MessageBird swag to keep you looking fresh in summer and feeling warm in winter.
- We are a team of foodies, so every single day, lunch is on us. Better said, our private chefs are serving great food all day long!
- Friday after-work drinks at the office.
- Weekly kickboxing, pilates and bootcamp classes at our office (on the rooftop in summer!).
- The occasional company-wide gathering and team outings (dinners, paintball, bubble ball, LAN gaming, movie nights, we always find a reason to hang out).
- A swanky new, spacious office with a ping pong table, Nintendo, Super Nintendo, Sega and PS4.
- Forward-thinking, talented and fun colleagues, hailing from more than 30 countries.
Work with us and build the data-driven telecom company of the future. MessageBird is an equal opportunity employer. If you think you meet these requirements, apply! We look forward to your application letter and resume.
Open to assisting the right candidate with the following Visa(s) / Work Permit(s)
1) European Union - EU Blue Card Jobs
2) Netherlands - GVVA Work Permit Jobs