|Location||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
|Date Posted||May 13, 2019|
UAE Abu Dhabi - Work Employment Visa Jobs
As an Infrastructure Engineer on our team, you will perform basic problem management and root cause analysis in identifying, prioritizing, researching and resolving service requests or reported problems in a timely manner. Creating and maintaining technical support documentation and procedures related to new technology installations and implementations.
- You are passionate about TCP/IP networking and operating environments with a strong focus in Unix/Red Hat.
- You are knowledgeable of networks, routers, switches, firewalls and wireless equipment.
- You are reliable, you participate in ongoing monitoring and evaluation of server performance. Providing 7x24x365 on-call response.
- You are detailed, you create and maintain technical support documentation and procedures related to new technology installations and implementations.
- You are a Team-Player. When requested by Level III Engineers you participate in technology projects and act as a front-line interface to end-users or as liaison to technology vendors.
- You have strong customer service skills, providing technical troubleshooting advice and serves as a resource to other Support Staff members.
- You transform ambiguity into clarity.
- You enjoy collaborating in a multicultural and diverse environment that expands to include various geographic locations.
- You have stellar communication skills, effectively expressing yourself. You convey and receive information in a clear, credible, and consistent manner.
Qualification & Experience:
- Knowledge of scripting languages such as Java, Python, Ruby etc.
- Knowledge of Cloudera Management.
- Minimum 5 years Linux or Unix administration.
Open to assisting the right candidate with the following Visa(s) / Work Permit(s)
1) UAE Abu Dhabi - Work Employment Visa Jobs