|Date Posted||May 21, 2019|
Japan - Working visa Jobs
Rakuten is one of the leading E-Commerce companies in the world. We provide several Internet services such as EC marketplace, travel services, digital contents and FinTech. Our mission is to empower individuals and businesses around the world through innovation in internet and FinTech services.
Our department, the Ecosystem Services Department (ESD), builds scalable platforms for identity management, loyalty programs, fraud prevention amongst others that empower the Rakuten Ecosystem worldwide.
Payment Platform Group in ESD provides payment services to the Rakuten Group globally. We are the only group within Rakuten which handles credit card information and would like to ensure that proper security measures are implemented. To do this, we will be creating a new team within our group focused on web security. Your role would be to oversee and promote security standards for the product as the founding member of the team. While former experience as a security engineer is not mandatory for this role, experience and intensive knowledge of IT infrastructure is required. Interested in being a security specialist who can enhance the security of Rakuten's entire ecosystem in the future? Come talk to us!
- Security related business in general
- Implementation of periodic vulnerability scan and measure consideration against detected vulnerabilities
- Reviewing security policy and operational procedures
- Security enhancement training for members
- Preparation and response for security audit (judgment of audit scope and requirements, organization of documents, etc.)
Minimum Qualifications: People with business experiences relevant to IT infrastructure or equivalent expertise are listed below:
- 3+ years' experience of IT infrastructure designing on public cloud
- Network designing and management (Segmentation, Setting of routing, Analysis of packet capture (tcpdump))
- UNIX / Linux OS management (version upgrade, patch application)
- Construction of Apache, Tomcat (version upgrade, patch application)
- Operation management of DBMS (Oracle, MySQL, etc.)
- Experience as a security engineer
- Experience in introducing security products (IDS, IPS, etc.)
- Firewall, WAF operation, signature management
- Experience in web application development with Java
- PCI-DSS audit qualification (ISA etc.)
- Work experience with Fintech, credit card industry, payment service provider, security vendor
Open to assisting the right candidate with the following Visa(s) / Work Permit(s)
1) Japan - Working visa Jobs