|Date Posted||June 9, 2019|
United States - H1B Visa Jobs
We are seeking a Lead Full Stack Developer to join our growing application development team. As a part of our team, you will be developing innovative, high quality, and robust web applications and micro services.
As a member of the team you will…
- Help lead development projects of cutting-edge financial applications.
- Be a member of an agile scrum team that owns development of a specific product or platform.
- Collaborate with other software engineering teams, design team, quant team, product owners and managers, and business stakeholders.
- Develop software in our technology stack which is constantly evolving but currently includes .NET, ServiceStack, RabbitMQ, SQL Server, ASP.NET MVC, Angular, Redis, various Amazon web services, unmanaged C code, Nvidia Cuda, and Python.
- Participate in Quarterly Hack Weeks in which teams and individuals pitch new product concepts and technology improvements similar to a startup weekend.
- 7 years experience in software development.
- Experience leading development projects and making design decisions.
- Object-oriented design patterns; languages including C#, C++ or Java; web frameworks like AngularJS; and relational and NoSQL databases.
- Comfort with full stack software development, including computationally intense back-end development and service design, data storage and access models, enterprise level messaging patterns, and modern web development frameworks.
- Proclivity towards refactoring and continuously improving OO code through agile development methods.
- Testing skills including use of inversion of control, mocks, and stubs in unit testing and integration testing frameworks.
- Experience working in an agile scrum environment.
- Open source development projects.
- Contributions to the local developer community.
- Advanced degrees in mathematics, computer science, engineering, or sciences.
- R&D experience at the collegiate or professional level.
- Quantitative and modeling skills with an ability to learn techniques in numerical optimization, data mining, simulation, or model calibration.
Open to assisting the right candidate with the following Visa(s) / Work Permit(s)
1) United States - H1B Visa Jobs