|Date Posted||June 19, 2019|
European Union - EU Blue Card Jobs
France - Work Permit Jobs
Join the Content Team and be part of Deezer's next steps. We connect Deezer users and content creators through robust ingestion, tailored display and smart data feedbacks.
What will you do ?
- Work closely with the product managers in order to define the best products together
- Constantly exchange with the rest of the team to develop consistent solutions
- Ensure that all the code written, and the architecture is high quality and scalable
- Test your work, hand-in-hand with the Quality Assurance team members
- Help the team for the day-to-day run
You will work on Deezer to make sure that users get the best experience when it comes to content, and on Backstage our content management and analytics portal for labels and artists.
- 2+ years of web development experience
- Strong knowledge in PHP
- Symfony skills is a plus
- Strong engineering skills (code versioning, tests, review)
- Must be proactive and organized
- Team spirit
Life @ Deezer Paris
- Start-up environment and philosophy
- Highly motivated and product-focused people ready to drive innovation
- In-house Deezer Sessions with your favorite artists, gig tickets
- Hackathons & meetups
- Friday drinks, summer and winter parties
- A stocked kitchen with free drinks and snacks
- Areas to relax and collaborate with beanbags, guitars and table football
- An ‘at home’ vibe, with great outdoor spaces
- Gym access at Deezer HQ, with lunch-time yoga, pilates and boxing classes
If you feel like this is the right opportunity for you, press play!
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Open to assisting the right candidate with the following Visa(s) / Work Permit(s)
1) European Union - EU Blue Card Jobs
2) France - Work Permit Jobs