|Date Posted||June 19, 2019|
European Union - EU Blue Card Jobs
Germany - Residence Permit Visa Jobs
Founded in Berlin in 2014, finleap is Europe’s number one Fintech ecosystem. We are renowned for our fast execution in building successful, innovative and market-changing Fintech companies. Combining entrepreneurial execution, technological capabilities and diverse talent from over 55 different countries, finleap continuously challenges the status quo to reshape the way technology impacts the financial market. With 14 established ventures and new ones being launched each year, we have a wide variety of opportunities.
We create innovative companies that solve today’s customer needs in the financial industry. We build ventures from scratch and combine years of industry knowledge with entrepreneurial drive and passion. We move quickly but also have enough time and space to develop broad ideas.
What will keep you challenged:
Setting up the most suitable IT architecture and supporting engineers in selecting the right technologies and developing high-quality products
Hiring, developing, training, leading and growing our technical team
Active involvement in developing our highly agile and tech-focused company culture
Constantly improving our products and platforms to fit our business needs
Coordinating the development process with the cross-functional feature-teams based on clear KPIs and managing goals & expectations as well as tech alignment across teams
What will make you succeed?
Considerable experience in leading distributed international development teams
Ability to design architectures and technical strategies for start-ups
Experience in technical landscapes including integrating CRM, Banking & Insurance-APIs or other enterprise systems to build a successful data integration product
An aspiration to continuously develop yourself and stay on top of the latest technology innovations/trends
Excellent communicator in English and German
A great level of communication and transparency comes naturally to you, both with your team, the company as a whole and the senior management team
Why new finleap venture?
- Have a direct impact on the development of our new B2C-venture! Join and shape it right from the beginning.
- Work with incredibly passionate and talented team members in our amazing office in startup hub H32 incl. free drinks and snacks, community events and other employer benefits (e.g. discounts for transportation tickets, gym memberships and more).
- An international leadership team dedicated to your growth and development.
- Profit from a strong network of companies and experts as part of the finleap family, Europe's No.1 fintech ecosystem.
Open to assisting the right candidate with the following Visa(s) / Work Permit(s)
1) European Union - EU Blue Card Jobs
2) Germany - Residence Permit Visa Jobs