|Date Posted||June 26, 2019|
European Union - EU Blue Card Jobs
Finland - Residence Permit Visa Jobs
As a Frontend developer in our reporting & performance data team called Bobby Tables you will be building a core view of the Smartly.io app with modern web technologies.
Building the data-heavy core view of the Smartly.io app
The team operates the Smartly.io reporting infrastructure and data pipelines, with a database containing multiple terabytes worth of measurement data. We're building views visualising all the essential information for making a decision, as well as the means to act on it immediately without leaving the view. Varied customer use cases provide challenges to build an application that is flexible, efficient and easy to use.
We are actively using fresh front-end technologies like React hooks, context API and styled components. Along with React, we work with technologies like TypeScript, Flow typing, Node.js, Ruby on Rails, PostgreSQL, Citus and RabbitMQ.
As a Frontend Engineer you will:
- Design, build and operate a modern web frontend for world's leading professional online marketing heavy-users.
- Collaborate with diverse stakeholders, including working with product and UX/UI design to create great user experiences.
- Deliver and run web-based tools for large audiences.
What we're looking for:
- Fluency with front-end frameworks and tools like React and testing libraries like Jest.
- Understanding how to build complex but performant web applications.
- Motivation for solving customers’ problems and delivering value to customers at a fast pace.
What we offer you:
- You’ll have a significant personal impact on the products we’re building, as well as their impact on our customers and our business, because of our strong culture of ownership.
- If you’re interested in working closely with customers, you’ll have an opportunity to work with some of the most advanced online marketers out there.
- Support for relocation.
- Competitive salary and benefits.
Our recruitment process
- First meeting: before diving deeper into your tech skills, we want to know who you are and what motivates you. This is also an opportunity for you to learn more about Smartly.io.
- Technical interview:we’ll discuss areas relevant to you ranging from frontend development to networks, security, and development methods. We’re trying to get a clear overview of your skills and where you could learn more.
- Final interview with the Team Lead and our Engineering Director.
Open to assisting the right candidate with the following Visa(s) / Work Permit(s)
1) European Union - EU Blue Card Jobs
2) Finland - Residence Permit Visa Jobs