|Date Posted||June 26, 2019|
European Union - EU Blue Card Jobs
Germany - Residence Permit Visa Jobs
The Westwing mission is to inspire and make every home a beautiful home. We are on a quest to bring the wonders of eCommerce for home & living to our more than 900,000 customers in 11 countries. In only 8 years on the market, we have grown to more than 254 million Euros in annual revenue. More importantly, the opportunity ahead of us is massive.
The Westwing team is the secret to our success. Our more than 1,100 team members balance creativity and style with innovative technology and strong business fundamentals. We are proud to be working with inspiring colleagues who are smart, fun, ambitious, and looking for the challenge to transform an industry and take it into the future.
Do you think this could be you? To pursue our ambitious growth strategy, we are looking for a Microsoft Dynamics NAV Technical Consultant (m/f/d). In this position, you will further develop our Microsoft Dynamics NAV Platform. You will contribute to solution design and oversee connections and integrations with external systems.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Assisting less senior members
- Understand requirements and provide effort estimations
- Adherence to Coding Conventions and Standard, Version Control
- End-User support both in Headquarter (Germany) and internationally
- Ensure license compliance at all times and aim for 1 version of Objects
- Ensure NAV Platform always stays up to date with Cumulative Updates
- Documenting Software Specification, Writing Code, Integration, Unit Testing, Debugging
- Recommend System Changes, Enhancements, Patches / Bug Fixes, Preventive Maintenance
You come with:
- Profound academic credentials in the field of computer science or equivalent education and relevant work experience
- At least 10 years of experience in developing and delivering solutions based on MS Dynamics NAV, ideally at a Microsoft Partner or at End user
- Exceptional understanding of technical capabilities of Dynamics NAV, including appropriate certification.
- Broad understanding of software development lifecycle, development management, release management, data migrations, cut-over planning and early live support.
- Experience of custom design, complex systems, interfaces with external systems and web services technologies
- Knowledge of Microsoft.Net Framework, and familiarity with SQL Databases
- Flexible and adaptable with a hands-on mentality
- Analytical and problem-solving abilities, and excellent communication skills
- Very good English language skills – German as a plus
- A highly visible, high impact Microsoft Dynamics NAV Consultant position
- Cross-functional and divisional projects in a fast-developing environment
- Plenty of room for personal growth, professional development and career progression
- Working within a talented, enthusiastic and social international team
- Experience in a leading eCommerce company
Contact Person: Yasmin Linscott
Interested? Looking forward to your full application (CV, cover letter, work & education references) under specification of your possible starting date and salary expectation.
Open to assisting the right candidate with the following Visa(s) / Work Permit(s)
1) European Union - EU Blue Card Jobs
2) Germany - Residence Permit Visa Jobs