|Date Posted||July 1, 2019|
European Union - EU Blue Card Jobs
Sweden - Work Permit Jobs
At Verisure Securitas Direct, we are again redoubling our efforts in Information Security and have exciting plans over the short and long term in line with our ambition to be the #1 security company in the world.
To help support this, a passionate Application Security expert is needed to lead our Application Security globally.
Reporting directly into the CISO you will lead the Application Security team across a broad area of technologies and components, from web clients, mobile applications to embedded systems and radio-controlled products that our customers use to protect their home and families.
To be successful, you will have a passion for and vast experience in analysis, design and review of security matters in the area of consumer products and services, including hardware elements. Along with this you will need to have significant drive, an analytical mindset with the ability to anticipate risk and creatively resolve bottlenecks.
Working within a global team you will escalate critical issues with clarity and work with the right stake holders to get the right data, at the right time to enable high quality decisions to be made. As part of this role, you will work with experts from all aspects of our business and regional third parties, far beyond a role of just dealing with corporate applications.
The position is based in Malmö, our bright and open office space is just a 5-minute walk from the Central Station, easy accessible and a great location. It’s necessary you don’t mind travelling as 20% of the position will include travel within all of Europe.
Relocation support is provided is you live outside of Sweden.
- Continuous Application Security analysis and threat modelling of our products and services.
- Establishing a strong partnership with our development and engineering teams ensuring that Security is embedded into development cycles across software and hardware.
- Proactively enhancing and tuning our Application Security approach as new threats emerge.
- Review, analysis and selection of various tools and systems for supporting secure development.
- Scoping, analysis and follow up on Vulnerability Scanning and Penetration testing results.
- Adoption of frameworks and best practices (OWASP, ASVS, MASVS, OpenSAMM).
- Education of teams globally in Application Security threats and secured design and development.
- Produce effective Application Security reporting and metrics.
- Contribute to the delivery of the group Information Security Programme.
- True expertise and technical depth in application security technologies and threats.
- Experience with software and hardware threat vectors, threat modelling, attack surface analysis, penetration testing, and vulnerability assessments.
- Passion for collaboration and partnership with application development within agile and the wider business.
Required Qualifications/Minimum qualifications
- 7-10 years of experience working with analysis and design of secure solutions in products and services
- Expertise with tools such as Burp, ZAP, BeEF and Metasploit.
- Expertise in development methodologies and languages.
- Fluency in English.
Preferred Qualifications / Personal Characteristics
- Relevant security certification (e.g. GSEC, CISSP, MSc in Information Security).
- Fluency in other European languages.
- Familiar with current home security / smart home technologies, future developments and understand the business models behind them.
- Internet of Things Experience.
To be successful, you are a strong team player with passion for and vast experience in analysis, design and review of security matters in the area of consumer products and services,including hardware elements. Along with this you will need to have significant drive, an analytical mindset with the ability to anticipate risk and creatively resolve bottlenecks
We value individuals with passion for collaboration and partnership where you can connect with our development and engineering teams to ensure that Security is embedded into development cycles.
Open to assisting the right candidate with the following Visa(s) / Work Permit(s)
1) European Union - EU Blue Card Jobs
2) Sweden - Work Permit Jobs