|Location||London, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||July 1, 2019|
United Kingdom - Tier 1 Visa Jobs
This is a Senior Java Engineer role and hence we are looking for someone with strong backend java coding background and who is looking to mentor couple of our junior and graduates.
Our toolchain contains all the elements you might expect in a modern development environment and pipeline: IntelliJ, Git, Jira, Confluence, Jenkins.
We’ve adopted an agile methodology, employing TDD & pair programming and all our new workloads (dockerised Spring Boot microservices) operate in AWS with an active project underway to migrate all other code & data to AWS. We deliver highly available and secure transaction processing systems with world class uptime.
• Excellent knowledge and extensive experience with Java
• Proven ability to deliver code to high standards
• Good knowledge of SQL
• Experience of developing on AWS platforms
• Good knowledge of CI /CD pipelines
• Passion for being hands on techie
• Ability to interpret and document user requirements and translate these into technical specifications and/or code
• High numerical reasoning and logic ability with good problem-solving skills
• Knowledge on Architecture Best Practices and Patterns (Microservices, CQRS, Event Sourcing, Domain-Driven Design, …)
• Experience in using a TDD approach
• Spring MVC / Spring Boot / Spring Cloud
• Ansible / Terraform
• Agile development
Sage Pay office is based at Angel Square, 2 minutes walking distance from Angel tube. You will get a competitive salary plus 15% bonus potential and other permanent benefits with world class pension. If you are looking for a visa sponsorship then don't hesitate to reach out to discuss or apply.
Open to assisting the right candidate with the following Visa(s) / Work Permit(s)
1) United Kingdom - Tier 1 Visa Jobs