|Location||Petaling Jaya, Malaysia|
|Date Posted||July 1, 2019|
Malaysia - Employment Pass Jobs
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices.
- Create website layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS practices.
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs.
- Create and maintain software documentation.
- Responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling of BookDoc site.
- Collaborate with back-end developers to integrate user-facing elements with server-side logic.
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities.
- Cooperate & coordinate with web or UX designers to match visual design intent.
- Perform other ad-hoc duties that may be assigned by superior from time to time.
Requirements: BS Degree or MS Degree in Computer Science or a related field
- Proven working experience in web programming.
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3.
- Deep knowledge of AngularJS practices and commonly used modules based on extensive work experience.
- Creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components.
- Basic knowledge of Search Engine Optimization process.
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem-solving skills.
- Strong organisational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines and budgets with business acumen.
Open to assisting the right candidate with the following Visa(s) / Work Permit(s)
1) Malaysia - Employment Pass Jobs