|Date Posted||July 2, 2019|
European Union - EU Blue Card Jobs
Germany - Residence Permit Visa Jobs
We are looking for a passionate Backend Developer (m/f/d) focused on cloud native technologies to work on the services in the passenger domain.
MOIA is an innovative mobility company that will change people’s lives by re-imagining urban mobility. MOIA creates services that enable more people to move more freely and securely, ultimately making cities better places to live. We will free up the movement of people and goods within cities whilst making mobility accessible to everyone. That means we will:
- Make city traffic clean, safe and silent
- Create more time and space for people
- Bring affordable and convenient mobility to everybody
In MOIA’s passenger domain we are driven on providing optimal value to our customers. Will a subscription model allow them to switch from commuting by private car? How do we create a simple and secure customer registration? How can a dynamic pricing model ensure the optimal price for a customer under various conditions?
In your team, you will ensure that the delivered software meets the highest engineering quality in terms of testability, performance and software architecture.
What you will do
- As a Cloud Native Developer you will build and maintain self-contained services.
- You will own your code and decide on the technologies and tools to deliver and operate serverless applications using AWS Lambda.
- You will be part of a team which continuously improves software quality, applies code reviews, and encourages pair programming. You and your team will take ownership for the whole development cycle - from ideation over design to implementation and maintenance.
What we expect
You are excited to work in high-performance teams, love solving problems, are eager to learn and can thrive in a startup culture.
- Passion for software development and interest for working in agile teams using modern programming languages.
- Coding skills in Go or Kotlin. Experience in Java is a plus.
- Experience in AWS, AWS Lambda, and Serverless Framework would be ideal.
- Experience with building and running distributed systems with Cloud Services.
- Knowledge of current trends in software design, event-driven architecture, DevOps and a strong interest in further development.
- Good communication skills and interest in being part of highly autonomous and cross-functional teams.
- Fluent communication in English.
Open to assisting the right candidate with the following Visa(s) / Work Permit(s)
1) European Union - EU Blue Card Jobs
2) Germany - Residence Permit Visa Jobs