|Date Posted||July 2, 2019|
European Union - EU Blue Card Jobs
Germany - Residence Permit Visa Jobs
About the Mobimeo Engineering Team
We are a growing engineering team of 50+ developing technology to solve major urban mobility challenges. From topics such as navigation and ticketing, to leveraging machine learning and data analysis - we are on a mission to improve the way people move around cities.
Our technology stack is versatile and we try to choose the right tools for the right jobs.
We run on the AWS cloud, using API Gateway, S3, Athena, Lambda, EMR, RDS, SES, EC2, CloudWatch and many others. We maintain all our infrastructure as code using Terraform and package our Kubernetes resources using Helm.
Our backend services are written in JVM technologies like Scala and Kotlin, while some of our used frameworks are Play!, Akka and Spring. To operate and monitor these services, we use tools like Runscope, Datadog, Pagerduty and StatusPage..
Our native app clients are written in Swift, Kotlin and for internal tooling in HTML5/CSS3/React.
Working in autonomous, cross-functional teams we believe in continuous delivery through a highly automated DevOps culture.
- You will design and operate the Mobimeo platform
- You will work alongside Mobimeo backend engineers to ensure proper and consistent usage of the platform while ensuring team requirements are also met
- You will build and automate high performance, scalable systems
- You will work across different technologies and platforms
- You have extensive experience designing, scaling and operating high traffic platforms built on AWS and Kubernetes
- You have designed and managed CI/CD pipelines
- You have knowledge of gitops, infrastructure as code or similar practices
- You have a deep understanding of software engineering best practices
- You have a DevOps mindset - we automate everything
- Early stage - Build a product from the ground up
- Help create seamless travel experiences for tens of millions of users
- Stable - Backed by a leading German transportation company
- Develop a sophisticated product leveraging bleeding edge technologies
- Join a diverse and highly experienced engineering team
- Yearly personnel development budget
- Weekly team lunches as well as free drinks and snacks
- A highly collaborative, engineering driven environment
- Nice office space in Berlin Kreuzberg
Open to assisting the right candidate with the following Visa(s) / Work Permit(s)
1) European Union - EU Blue Card Jobs
2) Germany - Residence Permit Visa Jobs