|Date Posted||July 2, 2019|
Colombia - Temporary Working Visa Jobs
Amadeus is hiring an Automation Engineer to work on the next generation website for one of the world’s largest airlines. This is an opportunity to work on a new project and to create a website that will have a huge customer impact.
Purpose of the Role
Are you interested in building website used by millions of people? Do you like working with new technologies and shipping code at a rapid pace? Amadeus is seeking a developer that is passionate about building web applications. The good candidate will be autonomous, eager to learn and motivated in joining a high-performing and experienced SCRUM Team to assist Avianca in their digital transformation. The position will also require meeting customers, leading customer workshops and requirements gathering as well as technical presentations. This position is full-time and is based in our Bogota office.
- Design the global website system and code to develop new UIs
- Test and maintain the software
- Ensure a proper documentation for all deliverables
- Remain up-to-date on the new web technologies, propose innovative and disruptive solutions
- Meet with the customer and analyze technical requirements
- Provide coding expertise and functional/technical support to the software development team from the airlines and third party
Masters or Bachelor of science preferably in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent work experience.
• Technical: minimum 5 to 8 years of experience minimum in development using web technologies
• Functional: knowledge of Amadeus e-Retail and Altea suite (e.g. shopping, payment/ticketing, ancillary services, Digital API) is a plus.
• Experience in working at the customer premises is a plus
Spanish and English fluency required
The Digital for Airlines (DGA) department is part of the Amadeus Digital division and is in charge of delivering e-Commerce services around Amadeus products.
The mission of the Digital for Airlines group is to support airline customers in the integration of Amadeus e-Commerce products for their online web sites using e-Retail or Digital API, which integrate Amadeus solutions for shopping, payment/ticketing, reissue/refund, ancillary services and mobile. The current customer base has over 100 airlines, with the top tier being served with dedicated competency centers run in Agile with the customer. The group is regionalized with three main R&D hubs: Nice, Bangalore and Boston.
The Digital Implementation Services team for the Americas is primarily based in Boston and is in charge of e-Commerce customers in NORAM and LATAM regions; Bogota site is being set up as a satellite for support of Avianca and other LATAM customers.
Open to assisting the right candidate with the following Visa(s) / Work Permit(s)
1) Colombia - Temporary Working Visa Jobs