|Date Posted||July 4, 2019|
European Union - EU Blue Card Jobs
Sweden - Work Permit Jobs
We are currently strengthening the Native team in Stockholm with a test automation engineer. If you love automating in Java as well as working in tools like Appium, Espresso and Jenkins you'll fit right in!
The Native team at Kindred Group is a vital part of the tech organisation. You will be responsible for securing quality of our apps on multiple brands like Unibet, Maria Casino, Highroller and bingo.com.
You are creative, enjoy responsibility and thrive in a fast-paced environment where test automation and CI/CD pipelines are key. We offer you a fun, Agile working environment, great colleagues and a lot more.
What you will do
As a test automation engineer you will be a part of an Agile development team that develops state of the art Android or iOS applications.
You will be responsible for planning, implementing and executing automated tests to secure functional quality, user experience and performance of each release candidate.
As a last resort you will have manually testing in place for special features. You will be working closely with product owner, Agile lead and developers and you will get the chance to influence the Test Strategy and best testing practices.
- A software quality assurance background including manual test, but with emphasis on test automation
- A strong aptitude for learning new technologies with a good instinct for discovering defects in software
- Several years' experience in mobile apps testing and test automation development for iOS and/or Android
- Excellent skills in mobile test automation tools such as Cucumber, Selenium and Appium
- Strong skills in test automation development using Java
- Experience in UI testing with XCUITest and/or Espresso
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Strong collaborator with excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Full understanding of the technical life cycle of complex projects from inception to mobile app deployment where test planning, execution and reporting plays an important part
- Used to applying your skills to create high performing test applications and you have a natural curiosity and ability to break software
- Hands on experience with CI/CD pipelines including automation tools such as Jenkins
- Experience in visual testing
- Experience in API testing
- Experience in cloud testing using e.g. TestObject
- Agile development
- Jira and Confluence
- Git / BitBucket
Click on the "Apply Now" button and complete the short web form. Please add a covering letter to let us know your motivation for applying and your salary expectation. Our Talent Acquisition team will be in touch soon.
Open to assisting the right candidate with the following Visa(s) / Work Permit(s)
1) European Union - EU Blue Card Jobs
2) Sweden - Work Permit Jobs