|Date Posted||July 4, 2019|
Australia - 457 Visa Jobs
Your new company
Dassault Systemes is a global market leader in terms of virtual reality and 3D experiences as they provide business transformation solutions to the world. The company has multiple offices based across Australia and there is now an exciting opportunity for a senior pre-sales consultant to join the passionate Melbourne team which is growing.
Your new role
In this role you will be supporting the sales team in presenting cutting edge innovation solutions to improve efficiency at operations level in terms of digital transformation for both private and public organisations. You will be making decisions and influencing multiple stakeholders from the management and operations teams to the clients. This role will require that you understand the needs and wants of the clients, their vision as a business, what their current situation is and based on that you will need to advise them according on what would be the best way to transform the business, find opportunities within and find the most cost effective way of making the business transformation happen. Your role will be to assess the possibilities, give the client company a new vision and make it happen. All training will be provided to make you successful in this role.
What you'll need to succeed
You will need strong experience in the following:
- 5+ Years of experience as a pre-sales consultant/engineer having responded to RFP’s, designing solutions, running pre-sales demonstrations, designing release strategies.
- Outgoing personality with excellent communication and presentation skills. You will need to be good at public speaking and be an excellent team player.
- The ability to influence target markets and stakeholders, you will need to give examples.
- Experience with large-scale software implementation and project work in RAIL and/or Workforce.
- Experience with APRISO and CRUD (create, read, update and delete) and be a pro in Process Builder.
- Experience with project implementation on APRISO desktop apps and you must have worked on multiple APRISO modules like Production, Quality, Maintenance, Warehouse, etc.
- Excellent understanding of APRISO Machine Integrator and APRISO Business Integrator.
- Function expertise: Manufacturing Execution System, automation of Systems and standards (OPC, ISA88, ISA95)
- You will need to have a solid understanding of SDLC, have good tech skills along with being autonomous in the use of APRISO data model and business components. You need to be able to code APRISO applications.
What you'll get in return
You will be offered a permanent role in Melbourne.
What you need to do now
If you think you got what it takes then don't forget to apply, apply and you know what? Apply!
Open to assisting the right candidate with the following Visa(s) / Work Permit(s)
1) Australia - 457 Visa Jobs