|Date Posted||July 5, 2019|
European Union - EU Blue Card Jobs
Sweden - Work Permit Jobs
Change in industry is inevitable and brand-new business areas are continuously emerging, CEVT is on a transformation journey and to keep up with changes we drive towards a software organization including both technology and mindset change. As responsible of the Product Management team you will play a key role in the transformation.
You will lead the departments for Product Management within in R&D Software and Electronics. Since the organization is new, you will build up the departments and securing alignment with CEVT overall strategies and vision. This is a fantastic opportunity to shape the organization and be part of the transformation journey.
As Head of Product management, you are responsible of leading the team to deliver an end to end product and to secure the software and electronic product roadmap. You will also be responsible for leading the software and electronic strategy for platform and service development including make and buy decisions.
The Head of Product management will also be responsible for the RnD Software PMO function and secure right competence and support for decided Software projects as well be the interface to the CEVT Project Center.
Together with the R&D Software Management, which you will be part of, you will together drive and lead the R&D Software organization. You will report to the Senior Vice President of R&D Software.
We are looking for a person that is innovative and inspires and encourages creativity in others. To be successful you need to be able to weigh up situations carefully, making decisions with stakeholders interests in mind. As a leader you actively earn the respect of others by leading by example and taking owndership, and you can encourage creativity in others.
- Manage CEVT deliveries within Product Management
- Support CEVT Strategy within R&D Software input and be the lead for CEVT Software Strategy
- Manage the RnD Software department PMO and support the vehicle line projects as well internal service and platform projects inside the department
- Work with colleagues across the organization to identify best practices and best in industry ways of working
- Building up and lead Product Owners who will support the RnD Software departments in their agile development structure
- Secure CEVT are up to date with latest technology & methods for software development
- Hiring and mentoring
- Support Product Management with make / by decisions
- Experienced in defining and driving product strategy as a product manager
- You have a proven track record of developing and managing world-class software products
- Experienced as senior Leader
- Experienced in product management
- Diligent and conscientious, with attention to detail
For more information about the role, please contact Peter Rogrant, SVP R&D Software, +46 729 88 89 06. For more information about the recruitment process, please contact Magnus Blixt, Recruiter, +46 721 84 38 91.
Last application date is 2019-06-02.
Open to assisting the right candidate with the following Visa(s) / Work Permit(s)
1) European Union - EU Blue Card Jobs
2) Sweden - Work Permit Jobs