|Date Posted||July 5, 2019|
European Union - EU Blue Card Jobs
Germany - Residence Permit Visa Jobs
ABOUT THE TEAM
Department: Offprice - Finance
Reports to: Lead of Finance Technology
Team Size: <10
The purpose of the product is to provide commercial tooling and technology solutions for the Offprice Finance teams. We are currently focusing on tooling and automation of the Lounge Pricing processes, as well as covering tooling requirements for the offprice functional controlling, inventory management, financial planning and analysis, and business development teams. The main responsibility of this role is development of a new finance technology AWS platform infrastructure, and backend development of applications and frameworks to deliver automated data and decision-making systems to cover all our product defined use cases.
WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
- Build the core Offprice finance tooling in a RESTful microservice architecture.
- Strong experience with AWS (Kubernetes is a plus), and a solid understanding of AWS security practices.
- Own the whole development cycle end-to-end - from architecture design to implementation and testing and as well maintenance of our products
- Collaborate with other technology and business teams to ensure that our solutions are well integrated in the larger context of Zalando Offprice.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- 6+ years professional python and/or Golang development experience integrating backend applications with RESTful web services and PostgreSQL databases.
- Ability in provisioning cloud infrastructure in Kubernetes / AWS, containerization and networking and distributed computing especially in dealing with complex cloud topologies with Python.
- Experienced in building software products at scale with Python and ideally having built or maintained a CI/CD pipeline.
- Understanding of machine learning principles and familiarisation with relevant python libraries (Pandas, Scikit - learn, NumPy, SciPy, TensorFlow)
PERKS AT WORK
- Culture of trust, empowerment and constructive feedback, open source commitment, meetups, game nights, 70+ internal technical and fun guilds, knowledge sharing through tech talks, internal tech academy and blogs, product demos, parties & events
- Competitive salary, employee share shop, 40% Zalando shopping discount, discounts from external partners, centrally located offices, public transport discounts, municipality services, great IT equipment, flexible working times, additional holidays and volunteering time off, free beverages and fruits, diverse sports and health offerings
- Extensive onboarding, mentoring and personal development opportunities and an international team of experts
- Relocation assistance for internationals, PME family service and parent & child rooms* (*available in select locations)
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
Zalando is Europe’s leading online platform for fashion, connecting customers, brands and partners across 17 markets. We drive digital solutions for fashion, logistics, advertising and research, bringing head-to-toe fashion to more than 23 million active customers through diverse skill-sets, interests and languages our teams choose to use.
Open to assisting the right candidate with the following Visa(s) / Work Permit(s)
1) European Union - EU Blue Card Jobs
2) Germany - Residence Permit Visa Jobs