|Location||Auckland, New Zealand|
|Date Posted||July 7, 2019|
New Zealand - Entrepreneur Work Visa
New Zealand - Startup Visa
Winner of the 2018 Hi-Tech Company of the year Award, Invenco is a global leader specialising in self-service payment solutions with a range of high-tech products, including outdoor payment terminals, electronic payment servers, payment switches, and cloud services.
We are a product company, proud of what we do, what we produce and who we are! We deliver revolutionary transactional and self-service products that make people wonder how they ever lived without them.
We are undergoing unprecedented growth and embarking on our next generation of product development to retain our market leadership and recognised innovation, so we have exciting and challenging times ahead.
About the Roles
Due to continuous growth, we are looking for multiple embedded developers to join us in various areas in the company. If you are specialised in C++ Embedded Firmware / C++ Embedded Linux Application Development, then we would love to hear from you.
Skills & Requirements
- Qualification in Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent practical experience
- Strong Embedded-Linux Development Experience within a constrained environment
- Understand the fundamentals of communication messaging
- An understanding of electronics, digital design, interpreting electronic schematics
- Experience with various microcontroller and microprocessor cores
- Ability to use general electronic lab equipment; oscilloscope, protocol analyser, logic analyser, multimeter, spectrum analyser
- C / C++, Java, Python and Assembler languages
- Experience using embedded toolchains; compilers, linkers, debuggers, JTAG
- Experience with Source Control Systems (Git, Subversion)
We are in an exciting growth phase, if you would like the opportunity to work for an organisation where your skills and performance will be recognised, an organisation that believes in investing in your learning and development, then we would like to hear from you!
We’re based on Auckland’s North Shore just minutes from the Northern Motorway.
Our benefits also include performance-based pay, training and development opportunities, challenging work, flexible work hours, paid birthday leave, discounted medical insurance, onsite gym and access to EAP services. have both an active Social Club and Employee Wellbeing Program.
We live and breathe our HAPII values (Honest, Accountable, Passionate, Innovative and Inclusive) and have created a culture that leads to both high performance and engagement across the business.
If you want to work with a passionate group of people who work hard to get projects across the line; do what needs to be done to deliver successfully and have fun while doing it, then apply today!
Open to assisting the right candidate with the following Visa(s) / Work Permit(s)
1) New Zealand - Entrepreneur Work Visa
2) New Zealand - Startup Visa