|Date Posted||October 4, 2019|
United States - H1B Visa Jobs
- Evaluate and test or modified procedures used to verify that programs function according to user requirements and conform to established guidelines.
- Participate in feature development from concept to design to construction, in order to drive quality into software application as well as the culture of the company.
- Plan, design, and author effective test cases.
- Monitor program performance after implementation to prevent re occurrence of program operating problems and ensure efficiency of operation.
- Document test procedures and results to allow for continuous process improvement.
- Detail and monitor required metrics to track the progress and outcomes of the testing process.
- Identify difference between established standards and user applications and suggest any necessary modifications.
- 1-3 years of software development and/or testing experience.
Must have excellent communications skills (verbal and written), inter-personal savvy and be detailed oriented.
- Must have excellent time management skills, be able to multi-task, and can be looked to as an expert in his/her field.
- Must be an excellent computer user with knowledge of computer programming, have a strong interest in technology and its advancement, and be able to translate technical terms and processes into “layman’s” terms.
- Knowledge of the practical application of engineering science and technology, including applied principles, techniques, procedures, and equipment, along with design techniques, tools, and principles is essential.
- Must be able to work independently, take initiatives with projects, and be self-motivated.
Open to assisting the right candidate with the following Visa(s) / Work Permit(s)
1) United States - H1B Visa Jobs