|Date Posted||October 4, 2019|
United States - H1B Visa Jobs
- Participate in the full mobile application development life cycle.
- Develop, test, and deploy user interface, service tier, and data tier components for complex mobile applications.
- Code, debug, test, and maintain applications to meet requirements.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application.
- Maintain, support, troubleshoot, monitor and optimize mobile applications.
- Work with other U-Haul IT teams to design and implement quality software solutions.
- Conduct peer reviews of team members’ code.
At least 3+ years of Android development experience and knowledge of the following:
- High proficiency in Java.
- Experience and understanding of the entire Mobile SDLC using Android SDK.
- Experience writing Native Android applications.
- Good working knowledge of networks and security thereof.
- Strong knowledge of: activities, fragments, collections, multithreading, networking, profiling, performance tuning, and offline storage.
- Debugging and problem-solving skills.
- Solid experience with OOP and design patterns, such as MVVM, MVC, Strategy, etc.
- Knowledge of Android networking and REST/JSON/XML Web Services and integration with 3rd party libraries and APIs.
- Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks.
Ability to work in a Git-based Continuous Integration (CI) environment
Open to assisting the right candidate with the following Visa(s) / Work Permit(s)
1) United States - H1B Visa Jobs