|Date Posted||October 5, 2019|
United States - H1B Visa Jobs
Are you looking to marry your passion for technology with your penchant for strategic problem-solving? As an Application Engineer, you’ll build and deploy web-based applications on the Appian platform to support our internal teams.
You’re an expert on our software; from implementing the first business process management application to scaling up the program across the enterprise, you will bring our Digital Transformation Platform to life. The best part is that we use the Appian platform to run our business.
You will be successful in this role if you will be able to:
- Leverage experience in a range of critical process improvement disciplines, including business process management, knowledge management, personalization, business intelligence, and application integration.
- Work directly with internal stakeholders throughout the entire life-cycle of projects to define, design, and implement business process based solutions.
- Utilize varied skillset and experience to construct, implement, and deploy process-centric business process management solutions based on Appian software.
- Analyze a client’s business strategy, their business processes, and develop technical solutions to support their business strategy
- Design prototypes, model business processes, and analyze requirements.
- Implement quality assurance plans, load testing, and roll-out plans.
- Triage and troubleshoot production issues and provide ongoing support to various business applications.
- You enjoy working with clients to define business processes and gather functional system requirements. You are not an order taker; you ask why questions and solve the right problems.
- You’re educated, with at least a BS in Computer Science and/or related field/degree.
- You have excellent communication skills.
- You have a solid foundation of, or love for, technology.
- Preferred experience with relational databases (MySQL or similar) including designing data models and entity relationship diagrams from business use cases.
Appian provides a leading low-code software development platform that enables organizations to rapidly develop powerful and unique applications. The applications created on Appian’s platform help companies drive digital transformation and competitive differentiation. Many of the world’s largest organizations use Appian applications to improve customer experience, achieve operational excellence, and simplify global risk management and compliance. We are proud to have earned the #1 position on The Washington Post’s “Top Workplaces 2018” list in the Large Employer category.
Open to assisting the right candidate with the following Visa(s) / Work Permit(s)
1) United States - H1B Visa Jobs