|Date Posted||October 31, 2019|
European Union - EU Blue Card Jobs
Netherlands - GVVA Work Permit Jobs
3D Hubs is far more than 3D printing, and we're only getting BIGGER!
3D Hubs makes high-quality manufacturing methods instantly accessible to Engineers all over the world with our digital design platform. And behind the scenes we're equipping our Software Products for ever more tangible applications within the $13 trillion Manufacturing Industry. Following our 2019 funding we'll continue to bring Digital Innovation to the Industrial World.
As a FrontEnd Engineer you'll be in a team of 4 responsible for our content framework optimization, and building new templates and structures into our Online Manufacturing platform. But we aren't a mass production manufacturing software product. Instead, companies in the Automotive & Aerospace fields use our online platform to get their prototype parts produced for R&D purposes. Think of the cool "first of its kind" Engineering processes that Tesla & NASA require for speed and efficiency, and you're thinking of 3D Hubs.
We intend to continue to optimize and build the best user experience across all of the growing Online Manufacturing industry. We're ethically and environmentally conscious, and want nothing less than an award winning user experience for the millions of visitors that we get as a result. To accomplish this, we need you. You'll will work closely with our Data, Devops and BackEnd engineers, and collaborate with our design teams to figure out what will / won't work. We've successfully pivoted from a B2C company to one of the fastest-growing B2B scale-ups in the Netherlands by listening to our Engineers. We want to be able to maintain the fast-paced culture that has focused on results-over-process for the past 6 years.
Does that sound like the right environment for your next career move?
What you'll do:
- Design, develop and improve the content framework for our Customer & Supplier Portals [aka 'build sh*t']
- Work with our Fullstack/BackEnd development teams and designers to create the best User experience
- Get to work on crucial parts of the 3D Hubs business and see instant impact of your work on a Global Product
What it takes:
- A degree in Computer Science
- Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English
- Angular experience (or similar frontend framework, e.g. React or Vue) is crucial
- NGRX or Redux experience is a massive bonus but not strictly necessary.
Why 3D Hubs?
- Opportunity to have impact in a high paced culture and accelerate our growth
- Dynamic, international team of 80+ people from (30+ nationalities), growing to 100+ this year
- Awesome office location in the Amsterdam Houthavens (as of October 2019)
- Free healthy lunches and team bonding over Friday events
- Learn more about us on our Office Instagram and Careers page
Open to assisting the right candidate with the following Visa(s) / Work Permit(s)
1) European Union - EU Blue Card Jobs
2) Netherlands - GVVA Work Permit Jobs