|Location||Auckland, New Zealand|
|Date Posted||November 3, 2019|
New Zealand - Entrepreneur Work Visa
New Zealand - Startup Visa
Lead GPU/GPGPU programmer needed to come in and lead the a programme of work around optimisation and advanced simulation. Algorithm implementation and developing new techniques for technical prototypes.
- Interact closely with the Software and R&D teams at Soul Machines in ensuring the best possible experience on current generation hardware, and on determining trends and features for next generation architectures.
- Evaluate and understand latest GPU technology to develop new techniques for technical prototypes and internal R&D projects and tools.
- Collaborate with R&D team members on GPGPU processing, computer vision, 3D rendering and GPU based optimisation techniques for specific applications.
- Travel for on-site visits with developers and to conferences as required.
- Expert knowledge of implementing GPU/GPGPU algorithms (e.g. machine learning or computer vision), 3D graphics and other GPU technologies, including shaders, shading languages and rendering techniques.
- Strong knowledge of C/C++ programming techniques.
- Experience in DirectX or OpenGL development a strong plus. Good communication skills required.
- Exposure to general purpose GPU/GPGPU programming frameworks such as CUDA, OpenCL, Vulkan Compute, Metal.
- Deep understanding of various GPU/GPGPU architectures.
- Exposure to GPU based deep learning frameworks and GPGPU simulation
Open to assisting the right candidate with the following Visa(s) / Work Permit(s)
1) New Zealand - Entrepreneur Work Visa
2) New Zealand - Startup Visa