|Location||Minato City, Japan|
|Date Posted||December 1, 2019|
Japan - Working visa Jobs
You will be responsible for analyzing C2C purchasing data in order to provide our users with a better, safer e-commerce experience.
What you will be doing:
- Improving/enhancing customers' behavior prediction.
- Carrying out anomaly detection.
- Providing a recommendation engine.
- Optimizing item search algorithms.
- Developing a system for image recognition.
Working together with our server-side engineers and data scientists, you will be involved with the end-to-end development processes, from algorithm design to implementation.
- Experience working on end-to-end development of machine learning application, including prototyping, model evaluation, implementation, productionization and service improvement, using Python or other languages.
- Over 3 years of experience in developing applications in Python and at least one of the following languages: Go, C/C++, or Java.
- Fundamental knowledge of RDBMS and SQL.
- Experience operating web systems
- Experience leading various projects, with proposing solutions to tackle problems, based on knowledge of domain-specific service and system.
- Ability to read and understand technical papers and documentation.
- English communication skills
- Experience with large-scale data analysis and processing.
- Experience in leading a team of more than 2 members for more than 2 years.
- Experience in training new grads with machine learning, programming and system development.
- Experience using TensorFlow, PyTorch, Keras, or other deep learning frameworks.
- Experience developing and maintaining microservices using Docker/Kubernetes.
- Experience using cloud services such as AWS or GCP.
- Experience publishing or presenting academic papers.
- Experience applying for patents.
Probationary Period: 3 months (salary same as above)
Fixed working hours 10:00-19:00
Flex time (core hours 12:00-16:00, 60 minute lunch)
Annual salary, paid monthly
Based on your experience, skills and potential
Reviewed twice a year
Two days off per week, Japanese national holidays, New Year's vacation etc.
Paid Leave, Bereavement Leave, Relax Days, Sick Leave
Open to assisting the right candidate with the following Visa(s) / Work Permit(s)
1) Japan - Working visa Jobs