|Date Posted||December 11, 2019|
European Union - EU Blue Card Jobs
Sweden - Work Permit Jobs
You have solid, hands-on experience with ReactJS/Redux, you are familiar with concepts like Webpack and Styled Components and you're excited by the possibilities of ES7/Babel.
At Kindred we develop web sites and mobile apps for online gambling that are used by millions of customers across our many brands. Our focus is on giving our customers the best possible experience where performance is key.
Our development teams deliver new features on a daily basis, doing thousands of releases every year. Our teams believe in releasing small and often, building for change and automating everything that takes time away from development. We enjoy solving problems by white-boarding and pair-programming and we are firm believers in continuously improving the way we work.
What you will do
- Work closely with product owner, Agile lead and team members to influence new development
- Develop and evolve the front-end solutions of your team
- Ensure performance and quality of all deliveries across different platforms
- Share knowledge and best practices within the organisation
- Commercial experience as a front end developer
- At least 3 years working experience with React and a controller framework (Redux, Flux...)
- HTML5, CSS3, ES6/7
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Experience integrating APIs based on a micro-services architecture
Open to assisting the right candidate with the following Visa(s) / Work Permit(s)
1) European Union - EU Blue Card Jobs
2) Sweden - Work Permit Jobs