|Date Posted||December 19, 2019|
European Union - EU Blue Card Jobs
Germany - Residence Permit Visa Jobs
The Westwing mission is to inspire and make every home a beautiful home. We are on a quest to bring the wonders of eCommerce for home & living to our more than 900,000 customers in 11 countries. In only 8 years on the market, we have grown to more than 254 million Euros in annual revenue. More importantly, the opportunity ahead of us is massive.
The Westwing team is the secret to our success. Our more than 1,100 team members balance creativity and style with innovative technology and strong business fundamentals. We are proud to be working with inspiring colleagues who are smart, fun, ambitious, and looking for the challenge to transform an industry and take it into the future.
Do you think this could be you? To pursue our ambitious growth strategy, we are looking for a Developer Microsoft Dynamics NAV (m/f/d). In this position, you will further develop our MS Dynamics NAV 2013 system. You will contribute to the solution design and oversee the connections and integrations with external systems.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Developing and configuring Microsoft Dynamics NAV based on new requirements to support the growth of the company
- Maintaining, improving and further expanding the current NAV interfaces
- Working closely with your dedicated team to deliver in time and quality solutions
- Supporting different business units, both in our Headquarter (Germany) and internationally, to reflect new business transactions properly in the reporting systems
- Collaborating with other IT product teams to implement excellent cross-team and cross-functional solutions for the Westwing IT product portfolio
- Performing analytical tasks in support of the Finance department
You come with:
- Profound academic credentials in the field of computer science or equivalent education and relevant work experience
- At least 2 years of experience in developing and delivering solutions based on MS Dynamics NAV, ideally at a Microsoft Partner or at End user
- Ability to understand system interfaces and transactions within a broader technical landscape and the overall business context
- Knowledge of interfaces and web services technologies is a plus
- Knowledge of Finance basic processes and reporting is a plus
- Solid communication skills with the ability to interface between technical and non-technical users, working within a team and independently
- Independent, goal-oriented and structured way of working
- Flexible and adaptable with a hands-on mentality
- Very good English language skills – German as a plus
- A highly visible, high impact NAV developer position
- Cross-functional and divisional projects in a fast-developing environment
- Plenty of room for personal growth, professional development and career progression
- Working within a talented, enthusiastic and social international team
- Experience in a leading eCommerce company
Contact Person: Yasmin Linscott
Interested? Looking forward to your full application under specification of your possible starting date and salary expectation.
Open to assisting the right candidate with the following Visa(s) / Work Permit(s)
1) European Union - EU Blue Card Jobs
2) Germany - Residence Permit Visa Jobs