|Date Posted||December 19, 2019|
Singapore - PEP Work Visa Jobs
- To develop and support server applications and services for Razer cloud
- Report and solve issues with the Services and Infrastructure while collaborating with developer teams
- To automate processes leading to reduction in human intervention
- Manage service infrastructure and system deployments
- Deployment to be done according to processes defined by respective departments
- Implement API and Storage infrastructure to support redundancies and scalability
- Develop/Upgrade monitoring platform for Razer services including alerts and notifications upon predefined conditions and thresholds
- Respond to alerts received and to resolve issues found with the services on a 24x365 on-call schedule
- Plan and perform load and staging scenarios
- Strong understanding and working knowledge of AWS Services (e.g. EC2, RDS, ECS, EKS)
- Minimum 3 years working experience with Linux system in production environments, preferably on distributed scalable systems with good understanding of networking and system components.
- Familiarity with RESTful web services, caching, queueing, MVC pattern and OAuth2.0 integration
- Good understanding in programming for large internet traffic, with knowledge of best practices for high scalability, concurrency, non-blocking services, high availability, OOP, security and framework development.
- Familiarity with Go or Python
- Familiarity with infrastructure automation tools (e.g Kubernetes, Mesos, Marathon, Terraform, Ansible) and Application Container (Docker/Rocket)
- Familiarity with MySQL management including query profiling and tuning
Be part of a phenomenal team today!
Open to assisting the right candidate with the following Visa(s) / Work Permit(s)
1) Singapore - PEP Work Visa Jobs