|Date Posted||December 21, 2019|
United States - H1B Visa Jobs
Amadeus Hospitality is looking for a self-starting, highly motivated, and technically astute
candidate with good interpersonal skills and a positive attitude for systems implementation
of large enterprise-scale solutions. The Senior Infrastructure Engineer is responsible for the
design, deployment, and ongoing management of server, network and storage services in
virtualized high-availability Public and Private data center environments. This role provides
technical direction for Enterprise class solutions which typically call for active redundancy,
dynamic failover, high availability, disaster recovery and other critical functionality. Works
closely with Operational and Development teams leveraging Agile methodology to meet
• Based on articulated design goals: recommend purchase, deploy, and manage
network, server and storage infrastructure for Private and Public Cloud.
• Deploy, secure, and maintain containerized cloud platforms. Define processes
around compute scaling, traffic flow, and resource allocation within the cluster.
Enforce network policies and RBAC restrictions assuming best practices of least
• Responsible for server virtualization and related technology engineering with a
focus on high availability, performance and scalability of architectures. Builds
Infrastructure as Code for consistent, efficient and secure delivery of virtualized
• Performs Windows AD/AAD design and administration including advanced
features such as Federation Services.
• Works closely with other Infrastructure engineers, Service Reliability Engineers,
Operations, and Enterprise IT teams. Includes demonstrations and training.
• Provide architectural recommendation and execution of Public cloud initiatives
• Responsible for design, deployment, and ongoing management of network
services within and between a high-availability data centers as well as public
cloud environments. Includes planning, designing, and developing the
LAN/WAN infrastructure, installation, monitoring, maintenance, support, and
optimization of all network hardware, software, and communication links.
• Provide occasional after-hour and weekend maintenance/support as required.
Scheduled on-call for internal and customer escalations.
• May perform other duties as requested or assigned
Required Skills, Education and Experience
• Degree in computer science and 10+ years of relevant work experience.
• Must have Windows Server 2012 and 2016 advanced administration and
• MCSE, Azure, VCP, VMWare, Linux certifications a plus.
• Strong working knowledge of Private and Public Cloud implementations.
• Candidates must have strong knowledge of standard concepts, practices, and
procedures within complex customer-facing environments..
• Strong troubleshooting, research, and communications skills are a must.
• Ethical conduct is required as this position is privy to sensitive and confidential
Open to assisting the right candidate with the following Visa(s) / Work Permit(s)
1) United States - H1B Visa Jobs