|Date Posted||December 22, 2019|
European Union - EU Blue Card Jobs
Germany - Residence Permit Visa Jobs
AID is bringing together the world’s top software, robotics, AI and automotive talents to craft the universal self-driving system that will change the future of urban mobility. AID combines the agility and mindset of a start-up with the full support of Audi (Volkswagen Group).
The Maps Subsystem Team is defining Requirement and Map Model for the Autonomous Driving Maps. We are working on the design and development of map compilers, cloud-based map deployment methods as well as in-car architecture and modules to provide map data to other components in the Autonomous Driving software stack. In addition, we are developing map-based modules and algorithms such as Map Matching and Lane-Level Routing, as well as the interface to Navigation Subsystem.
- Design and development of Autonomous Driving Map Run-Time and API,
- Design and development of in-car map distribution mechanisms and modules,
- Development of Autonomous Driving map compilers,
- Design and development of back-end and front-end components for incremental map deployment,
- Writing software interfaces to map suppliers, traffic information services, etc.
- Strong development skills in C++
- Working knowledge of at least two additional programming languages,
- Experience in cross-platform development with a focus on Unix-based systems,
- Experience in development of Navigation, Map-Supported ADAS and/or Autonomous Driving systems,
- Knowledge of at least one Exchange and/or Physical Storage Format (e.g. GDF, RDF, NDS, …),
- Experience working in Automotive environments would be beneficial,
- A Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science, Geodesy or a relevant field,
- Passion for cars and for development of first-class software.
Open to assisting the right candidate with the following Visa(s) / Work Permit(s)
1) European Union - EU Blue Card Jobs
2) Germany - Residence Permit Visa Jobs