|Location||Setagaya City, Japan|
|Date Posted||December 23, 2019|
Japan - Working visa Jobs
Rakuten Group, with over 100 million members in Japan and over 1 billion globally, provides more than 70 services in a variety of areas such as e-commerce, payment services, financial services, telecommunication, media, sports, etc.
As Data is one of the most important strategy, we data scientists, data engineers, and data consultants are collaborating to provide more enhanced and personalized customer experiences using data and data sciences that provide deeper understanding of our customers and their needs. Areas of focus range from customer insight analysis to recommendation and personalization to merchant and seller programs improvement, and more.
We are looking for a Scrum Master who will help the team deliver business and technical features for one of Rakuten’s data products which delivers personalized experiences via rapid experimentation, execution, and iteration over the entire Rakuten ecosystem.
- Serve as Scrum Master within team consisting of data and software engineers
- Guide and facilitate interactions and key Scrum meetings
- Embrace, teach and coach Scrum values and practices
- Ensure that the team is fully functional and productive and that team dynamics and workflow are smooth
- Enable close cooperation across all roles and functions
- Identify potential improvement and support set-ups of new team initiatives (technical improvements, environment, impediments, etc.)
- 3+ years of management-related experience using Agile methodologies
- 1+ years of recent project management experience using the SCRUM methodology
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, especially in the areas of stakeholder management, negotiations and conflict resolution
- Familiarity with Atlassian management tools (JIRA, Confluence, etc.)
- Self-reliant, good problem solver and results oriented
- Scrum Master certifications
- Knowledge of Data Engineering and/or Data Science development process and practices Experience with DevOPS continuous delivery and delivery pipeline
- Exceptional written, oral, interpersonal, and presentation skills and an ability to interface with senior management
- Excellent problem-solving, organizational and analytical skills. Deep understanding of the Internet and knowledgeable of big data technologies is a plus
- Experience working in international environment with possible cross-country communication and alignment is a plus
Open to assisting the right candidate with the following Visa(s) / Work Permit(s)
1) Japan - Working visa Jobs