|Date Posted||February 7, 2020|
European Union - EU Blue Card Jobs
Germany - Residence Permit Visa Jobs
We are looking for a Salesforce QA Engineer (f/m/d) to join our Global Salesforce Team. Join us to build an inhouse Salesforce ecosystem within Delivery Hero and our global entities. Our task is to understand the strategic business needs and to translate these into our Salesforce platform. So, we can create a dynamic but stable global architecture that is adaptable to local needs. If you're a creative problem solver who is eager to deliver solutions and hungry for a new adventure, an international workplace is waiting for you in the heart of Berlin!
You will be part of Delivery Hero Central Salesforce team, which is responsible globally for currently two Salesforce instances with around 2.500 Users. You will be exposed to all levels of Salesforce work in a highly developed and functional team (Administrators, Product Managers, Developers, QA Specialists) with lots of career opportunities.
Your job will mainly consist of testing throughout the ecosystem of the Foodora and Delivery Hero Salesforce CRM instances (Sandbox, Staging to Production instances) and working with the team and stakeholders (UAT) on proper documentation of tests in an agile product set-up.
- Support the team in building a cohesive and quality solution by conducting thorough manual testing (functional testing, regression testing, integration testing).
- Estimation, prioritization, planning of testing activities.
- System configuration and preparation of test data sets.
- Organization of test sessions and coordination of testing efforts with other teams.
- Troubleshooting of issues reported by users.
- Documentation of the processes.
Your Heroic Skills:
- Proper understanding of Salesforce Sales Cloud and ideally also Service Cloud.
- Understanding of business processes.
- Direct experience with automated testing.
- Basic knowledge of agile methodology / processes.
- Working knowledge of relational databases design concepts and data management.
- At least basic understanding of Salesforce coding (APEX, Java etc.).
- At least a basic understanding of Salesforce integration options.
- Open to discussions, team-oriented, with a hands-on attitude.
Nice to Have:
- 1-3 years of experience in testing Salesforce or web-based applications.
- 1-3 years of experience as a Test Automation Engineer in a large company, ideally with a multi-national user/ business base.
- B.S. or a B.A. college degree or commensurate work experience.
Open to assisting the right candidate with the following Visa(s) / Work Permit(s)
1) European Union - EU Blue Card Jobs
2) Germany - Residence Permit Visa Jobs