|Date Posted||February 10, 2020|
United States - H1B Visa Jobs
Stardock is currently seeking a senior or lead game developer for its Plymouth Michigan studio to work on an unannounced, next-generation PC/Console title.
The position involves being very strong in C++ development and comfortable with multithreaded development. Our new titles make heavy use of DirectX 12 and Vulkan and require a reasonable understanding of graphics and systems engineering.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Design, code, test, document, and debug new and existing applications and systems according to industry best practices.
- Develop C++ code.
- Assist in defining scope and specifications for game projects.
- Work with Engineers to assist in optimizing code and improving products.
- Track and communicate through bug tracking system.
Education and/or Experience Desired:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or relevant field required.
- 5+ years experience desired in C++ required.
- Self-motivated, likes to identify and solve problems.
- Networking/HTTP knowledge and experience preferred.
- Familiarity with HLSL is helpful.
- Familiarity with Lua is helpful.
Open to assisting the right candidate with the following Visa(s) / Work Permit(s)
1) United States - H1B Visa Jobs