|Date Posted||February 10, 2020|
United States - H1B Visa Jobs
Job Description Summary: This position is responsible for managing a team that is tasked with creating, modifying, testing and implementing technologies to meet the business’ demand. This position is responsible for structuring project work amongst the team, prioritizing projects to meet various development stages and execute new on schedule.
- Manages and provides limited input into developing project budgets by requesting necessary resources and monitoring budget alignment to ensure on-budget delivery of project success.
- Drives the execution of a limited number of projects by employing implementation practices in order to achieve project goals.
- Communicates and exemplifies organizational culture within employee base.
- Manages employee development by evaluating goal progress, providing feedback, and employing development techniques to enable employees to realize their potential.
- Ensures team adherence to company policies, procedures, and standards by coaching employees in required practices or applying corrective actions.
- Builds relationships between and collaborates with management roles within the company to support department effectiveness.
- Collaborates with key stakeholders by evaluating project results in order to ensure that expected outcomes are occurring.
Bachelors degree in Engineering, Business Administration/Management, Information Technology, or related field, or foreign equivalent, or suitable combination of education, experience and training; plus 2 years of Project Management or Management-Entry Level.
Open to assisting the right candidate with the following Visa(s) / Work Permit(s)
1) United States - H1B Visa Jobs