|Location||New York, NY|
|Date Posted||February 18, 2020|
United States - H1B Visa Jobs
Founded in 2015, Even Financial is a B2B2C fintech company that is transforming the way financial institutions find and connect with consumers. By seamlessly connecting financial institutions (including American Express, Goldman Sachs, and SoFi) and channel partners (such as TransUnion, The Smart Wallet, and The Penny Hoarder) via its industry-leading API, Even turns any consumer touchpoint into an ROI-driven, programmatic acquisition source with full compliance and security across loans, savings, credit cards, and more. Even is backed by leading VCs and financial services firms including American Express Ventures, Citi Ventures, F-Prime Capital (Fidelity), Goldman Sachs, LendingClub, and MassMutual Ventures.
Even strives to foster an environment whereby all employees, across all functions and levels, are positioned for maximum personal and professional growth. We as a team have an ownership mentality, and everyone is all in to help Even achieve our vision and reach our enormous potential. Our values include being empowered (take initiative - don’t wait around for someone to tell you what to do), empirical (explore and iterate, relying on observation and experience), transparent (be helpful, straightforward and honest with customers and coworkers), and fearless (take bold risks and commit to a solutions-oriented approach).
As a Tech Lead, you’ll manage your team’s efforts to create the tools that help our partners manage campaigns, generate reports and optimize their usage of our technology. You will inspire a group of engineers to accelerate our product development timeline. You’ll have input into the whole process, from business decisions to creating milestones for your team.
In this role, you will:
- Lead by example. You inspire, push the team and mentor them to make the best technical decisions and write high quality code.
- Write well structured code and deliver software. You prioritize writing clean code and understand the tradeoffs of when we have to move faster.
- Provide feedback on Request for comments (RFCs) for new features in our collaborative design process.
- Work with Product leads to plan milestones and plot quarterly roadmaps.
- Author and document reusable components inside a React application.
- Build server-side services and API endpoints using Node and NestJS.
You May Be a Fit If You Have:
- Experience building a world-class web application at scale.
- 5+ years in a full-stack production environment.
- Experience with a front-end framework such as React, Vue, or Angular.
- Made key technical decisions and stuck around to experience the result(s).
- Experience building and consuming REST API endpoints.
- Some experience using version control, package management, and build systems such as GIT, NPM, Yarn, Babel, Webpack, Grunt (we like to see it, but by no means required!).
Full time employees are eligible for the following benefits:
- A comprehensive medical/dental/vision package provided through Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield. Life and disability insurance are also included.
- Enrollment in our 401K plans. Once you are enrolled in the plan, you can change your contributions rate or opt out at any time.
- Stock option program
- Eight company paid holidays for the 2019 calendar year.
- Paid time off (PTO) is uncapped, should it be in accordance with the Company’s policy, which will be outlined during New Hire Orientation.
- A subsidized gym membership with ClassPass
Open to assisting the right candidate with the following Visa(s) / Work Permit(s)
1) United States - H1B Visa Jobs