|Location||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
|Date Posted||March 14, 2020|
UAE Abu Dhabi - Work Employment Visa Jobs
Expanding and optimizing our data and data pipeline architecture, as well as optimizing data flow and collection for cross functional teams. Building data pipeline and optimizing data systems and building them from the ground up. The Data Engineer will support our software developers, database architects, data analysts and data scientists on data initiatives and will ensure optimal data delivery architecture is consistent throughout ongoing projects. They must be self-directed and comfortable supporting the data needs of multiple teams, systems and products.
- Create and maintain optimal data pipeline architecture
- Assemble large, complex data sets that meet functional / non-functional business requirements.
- Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements: automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery, re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability, etc.
- Build the infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources using SQL and AWS ‘big data’ technologies.
- Work with stakeholders including the Executive, Product, Data and Design teams to assist with data-related technical issues and support their data infrastructure needs.
- Keep our data separated and secure across national boundaries through multiple data centers and AWS regions.
- Work with data and analytics experts to strive for greater functionality in our data systems.
- Any other reasonable request of work task as allocated by the Line Manager or other Senior Management.
- Education: B.Sc. Computer Science or related fields
- Knowledge & Experience: 5+ years in deployment, integration and server management as well as experience with writing scripts using Python and Bash
- Advanced knowledge of SQL and non-SQL databases.
- Strong analytic skills related to working with unstructured datasets.
- A strong knowledge of manipulating, processing and extracting value from large disconnected datasets.
- Experience with big data tools: Hadoop, Spark, Kafka, etc
- Experience with data pipeline and workflow management tools: Azkaban, Luigi, Airflow, etc.
- Experience with stream-processing systems: Storm, Spark-Streaming, etc.
- Experience with object-oriented/object function scripting languages: Python, Java, C++, Scala, etc.
- Experience with AWS cloud services: EC2, EMR, RDS, Redshift
Experience building and optimizing ‘big data’ data pipelines, architectures and data sets.
Open to assisting the right candidate with the following Visa(s) / Work Permit(s)
1) UAE Abu Dhabi - Work Employment Visa Jobs