|Location||San Francisco, CA|
|Date Posted||June 4, 2017|
United States - H1B Visa Jobs
Are you interested in connecting clients with insights based on massive data? The Brand team evaluates over 100 billion transactions a day, in real-time determining how to respond. As a front end engineer you will be responsible for building web applications that deliver clear and powerful insights into how we are making these decisions to our clients. You will own the development of new web features from design, implementation and testing to release.
The most important traits of the Brand team are ownership and executional excellence. Here, you can say “I built that” and know that everyone can depend on your results. For example, we recently built the new Search Powered Audience (SPA) product and provided it to 100s of clients to run campaigns 24/7. This started as a hackathon project and within a year has grown to be a core product on our team, reliably serving many of our clients.
- Releasing new UI features to provide insights and allow configuration of large campaigns
- Working with internal and external clients and project managers to gather requirements and ideas for new features
- Participating in or leading design review and brainstorming sessions
- Working with other teams to coordinate sharing UI components
- Improving deployment, testing, monitoring and operational tools and processes
- Working with AngularJS and SASS
- 5+ years professional front-end experience
- Experience leading projects that deliver significant improvements in scale, features or reliability under little supervision
- Excellent skills in building reusable components and working with other teams
Quantcast helps create a more personalized digital world. We have built one of the world’s most sophisticated data-intelligence platforms, utilizing big data and machine learning to solve the biggest challenges in marketing and create more rewarding experiences across the digital landscape. Publishers use our insights to better understand audiences and how content resonates with consumers they want to attract and retain. Marketers utilize our understanding of online behavior and our predictive advertising capabilities to reach the customers likeliest to engage with their messages. Consumers see the results of our work in relevant stories and advertisements that create a personalized experience across all of their devices.
Open to assisting the right candidate with the following Visa(s) / Work Permit(s)
1) United States - H1B Visa Jobs