|Date Posted||June 4, 2017|
European Union - EU Blue Card Jobs
Germany - Residence Permit Visa Jobs
BorderGuru GmbH is a start-up offering an easy solution for retailers to sell and ship their products internationally – as easily as domestically.
The Service Provider Team is responsible for building and extending the software to dispatch packages from our warehouses to their final destination for delivery to the end customer. We provide internal services and integrations with our 3rd party partners to allow processing and dispatch high parcels volumes.
We are looking for an experienced Software Engineer to join our Service Provider team to build advanced tools and services which will improve and extend our parcel dispatching service which is one of our core components and has immediate impact on our customer base as well as in the integrations with our partners.
- Design and build intuitive to use services
- Increase performance and scalability of our products
- Optimize and maintain existing systems
- Write clean, modular and robust code
- Take an active part in architecture decisions and complex development tasks
- Commitment to excellence and mastery: We want to keep getting better together!
Your Skills & Profile:
- 3+ years of experience working as a Full Stack Developer.
- Experience designing and building REST APIs
- Experience with broker-based architectures
- Unit, Functional and Integration Testing
- Enthusiasm for Microservices architecture and distributed systems
- You are motivated to learn and handle new technologies and implement your ideas
- Work and communicate in a team
- You like to take on responsibilities and think proactively
- Fluent in English (don’t know German? no problem!)
Additional Preferred Skills:
- Experience with NoSQL databases, preferably MongoDB
- Familiar with Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment
- Experience with React
- Experience in mobile development with Android
- Knowledge of using Linux systems
- Experience with Docker
- Experience as DevOps is a plus
- Be a part of an elite international team – we are from 10 countries and counting!
- The once in a lifetime chance to participate in the development of the next big thing in a new and innovative market
- Excellent opportunities to improve your professional competencies
- The chance to develop and implement your own ideas
- Flexible working hours
- Flatrate for work-related books
- German language course if you are from abroad
- Startup environment backed with Corporate Advantages by the Otto Group (public transport ticket, Discounts at Otto)
Have we caught your attention? Send us your CV, your possible start date and your salary expectations at [email protected]
Open to assisting the right candidate with the following Visa(s) / Work Permit(s)
1) European Union - EU Blue Card Jobs
2) Germany - Residence Permit Visa Jobs